Crystal Wednesday - Raw Vs Tumbled

Hello all!! Today, we're going to have a healthy debate about something that has divided the Crystal world and that is: Raw or Tumbled, which do you prefer?



There is no right or wrong answer here. Your personal preference is what works for you.



I personally prefer Tumbled. I like the feel of Tumbled stones and I think they look better (with a few exceptions of course e.g grape agate), I also find them easier to store and if I drop them (I'm notoriously clumsy), bits don't break off, surface depending, and there's no dusty residue left behind or little bits stuck in the cracks. I also prefer having some length to my nails and I hate the sound it makes when my nails scrape over Raw Crystals so it's safer for me to use Tumbled.




My mum prefers Raw. She says that the energies are better and feel more true and gentle and Raw Crystals have a different feel to them. Whereas Tumbled stones are covered in chemicals and have more people handling them during the tumbling process so a Tumbled stone will have more residual energies attached to it. 


According to our Tiktok question, Tumbled seems to be the most popular as of 10:40am today 👇🏻

So now that Tiktok has had its say, it's time for you, the reader, to have your say! Drop us a comment and let us know if you're on Team Raw or Team Tumbled!!



I hope you've enjoyed this little post! We have a selection of both Raw and Tumbled Crystals available in our shop (Link below) so feel free to have a browse!!


Blessings,

C )0(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emporiblog - November Full Moon + Total Lunar Eclipse 2022

Emporiblog - Egg Cleanse

Emporiblog - Water Wards