Emporiblog - Grounding

Hello all!! Today's post is about grounding!!



I feel that grounding often gets overlooked and sometimes put on the back burner, I myself am definitely guilty of this so a little reminder might be your sign to take some time and ground yourself!!


But first off, 



What is grounding?

Grounding is a skill in Witchcraft where you release unwanted/excess energy and replenish your own energy when needed.




How do I ground?

There are several ways to ground, including:


- Walking bare foot on grass/soil

- Meditating

- Hugging a tree (make sure it's safe!)

- Dark Chocolate can apparently be used

- Spending some quiet time alone (make sure the location is safe/someone knows where you are)

- Doing a mundane activity e.g cooking, making a cup of tea

- Going for a walk

- Wearing a grounding crystal (it's best for you to look up grounding crystals and find the one that speaks to you!)



Now, when doing these activities to ground, you need to visualise your unwanted energy flowing out of you and into the earth/universe. If you need to replenish your energy, repeat the above step and visualise energy from the earth/universe flowing into you and through you. When you're done grounding, don't forget to thank the earth/universe for their help!!



I think we'll leave this here!! Apologies if I've already covered this but I can never remember what I have and haven't done!!


Blessings,

C )0(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emporiblog - November Full Moon + Total Lunar Eclipse 2022

Emporiblog - Egg Cleanse

Emporiblog - Water Wards