Introduction

Hi,

As you all probably know by now, Cat is talking a break to attend to some family matters, so I will be taking over the blog in her absence.

Cat has already told you a little about me, but I thought I'd introduce myself in my first blog post, and we can go from there.

First, the mundane stuff. I work full time in hospitality, have two children of my own, both more or less adults now, and Joe, the man I call my husband, has twins, so I say I have four kids. I also have a bachelor's degree.
I also have four cats and we have done a video introducing them before that available on a couple of viewing platforms.

In my not so mundane life, well, I have multiple qualifications.
I am a Mindfulness leader, Reiki master (both Usui and Ogham), an herbalist and a crystal healer.

I am also a qualified teacher, so can teach any of the above.

I am currently writing about my shadow work, when I can fit it in, so watch this space.

I am an avid collector of books and crystals, and have many of both.

I firmly believe that we should all just help each other out along th way.

I feel that I have waffled on long enough.

If there is anything in particular you would like me to cover in Cat's absence, do let me know in the comments below.

We will be back tomorrow with a full 🌒🌙 moon post.

Kerenza x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emporiblog - November Full Moon + Total Lunar Eclipse 2022

Emporiblog - Egg Cleanse

Emporiblog - Water Wards