Crystal Wednesday - Crystals That Can't Go In Salt

Hello all! Today's post is about Crystals that CANNOT go in salt!



As you may know, there are several ways to cleanse Crystals and one of them involves salt however, there are some Crystals that cannot go near salt for various reasons. I'll do my best to list each one so you guys don't accidentally ruin your Crystals! 


Do not put these Crystals in salt/salt water:


- Amber
- Turquoise
- Topaz
- Red Coral
- Opal
- Moonstone
- All Calcite
- Angelite
- Azurite
- Kyanite
- Kunzite
- Rough/Raw Crystals
- Malachite
- Selenite

From what I can gather, most Crystals that end in ite aren't salt/water safe! For a more comprehensive list of Crystals that aren't water safe, click here 👇🏻




I think that the safest way to cleanse your Crystals would be with a smoke cleanse or maybe with moonlight. Those of you that can do Reiki, that'll work too!



The next Crystal Care post will be on Crystals that cannot be cleansed/left in sunlight



I hope you've found this post useful! If I've missed any, please let me know so I can add it to the list!


It's getting close to Bonfire Night (UK) so keep your pets inside again!


Blessings,

C )0(

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emporiblog - Which Witch Closed Edition - Draconic

Emporiblog - Snow Magick

Emporiblog - Water Wards