Crystal Wednesday - Water Amendment

Hello all!! We have a follow up and an amendment to one of our previous posts (Link here 👉🏻 Crystals that Cannot Go In Water)



Now, an eagle eyed reader read our previous post and queried one of the Crystals on the list (again, I apologise for the very late reply as I've only just figured out how the comments work!) and that particular Crystal was RUBY!


In the post, I included Ruby in the list of Crystals that couldn't be cleansed in water. I compiled my list from several other lists that I found and thought that I had researched everything thoroughly however, Ruby must have slipped through my check list.


Rubies can indeed be cleansed with water, in fact, it is recommended that you clean them with lukewarm, soapy water (use Ruby approved soaps!) and then rinse them with lukewarm, none soapy water. But, after you have cleansed them, make sure they are completely dry before touching them as the oils on your hands could damage them, especially raw Rubies. It is also advised for makeup wearing peoples to put Rubies on after makeup has been applied as the chemicals and oils in makeup and lotions can damage a Ruby if said chemicals and oils find their way into the Crystal!


If you have spotted anything like this in any of our other posts, leave a comment and I will make appropriate amendments!



I think we'll leave this little post here!! Shout out to Wendy for pointing this out to us!!


Blessings,

C )0(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emporiblog - November Full Moon + Total Lunar Eclipse 2022

Emporiblog - Water Wards

Emporiblog - Correcting Misinformation